Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
now have iphone6 and signed for different type lower cost account. Not seen on billing service. to have started Oct 1,2014
papua1977

**after receiving iphone6 and signing 2 year contract, negotiated for a change in plan with lower cost and discount... not seen on october bill as promised..totally unable to obtain help on phone to verizon. thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: now have iphone6 and signed for different type lower cost account. Not seen on billing service. to have started Oct 1,2014
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I want to address and resolve all of yur concerns, papua1977. I want to gather a few details. Which plan did you select? Was the discount through your employer? If so, when did you apply?

0 Likes
Re: now have iphone6 and signed for different type lower cost account. Not seen on billing service. to have started Oct 1,2014
papua1977

Thanks for the response. I had the 65 advantage plan for 2 years. Service rep at Verizon store assisted me when I activated my new iPhone 6. She noted that over the 2 years i had used only a few minutes of talk, one to 2 texts per month ( at a fee of $. 20 each ) and a minuscule amount of data... and that the phone was for emergency contact to me from my disabled invalid wife only. She searched and found a discount special plan for a savings of $15.00 per month with a final monthly fee before taxes of $45 and not $59 per month to start on Oct 1st. It does not have a name to the plan just that it carries this special discount. That is all I can tell you. Thanks for the assistance. Await your reply. Thanks

Bob Bonus

rbonus@gatot.net <mailto:rbonus@gatot.net> this is Incorrect email........... should be rbonus@gator.net Wednesday oct 8th, 2014... do not know if you received this response to your email a few days ago. Sorry for the mistake. Await your response. thanks

bob bonus

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

papua1977 we'll sort this out and make certain that you're getting the best deal! Our lowest plan is the More Everything 250 MB for $55.00 before tax. For all the details, please visit http://vz.to/1e9U9wY

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
papua1977
0 Likes