phone received a virus...wanted $. Knew it was a scam but it continues to poop every few seconds and now my internet is not working.
Tarbee

Phone will not work due to a message sent to me.  Messages continues to pop up every few seconds and it will not let me use the internet.  Any ideas

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: phone received a virus...wanted $. Knew it was a scam but it continues to poop every few seconds and now my internet is not working.
mama23dogs
Legend

iphone is nearly incapable of getting a virus.  If you have a problem with your browser, clear your history and cookies.

if you continue to have problems, restore from the last backup.

0 Likes
Re: phone received a virus...wanted $. Knew it was a scam but it continues to poop every few seconds and now my internet is not working.
Weth
Legend

first try a shutdown and restart - Hold down the sleep/wake button and then when the turn off slide comes up, slide to off. To turn back on press the sleep/wake button until you see an apple logo. Also make sure all background apps are closed.

If that still doesn't work, try Settings / General / Reset / Reset all Settings

If that doesn't work, you will need to do a full erase all content and settings and restore from last icloud or itunes backup.

0 Likes