push phone button, get blank screen
STAN2355

Sometimes my iPhone 6 when I push the phone button, instead of going to the phone screen, I get a blank screen. How do I fix?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: push phone button, get blank screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

STAN2355,

With such a nice phone, we'd always want to make sure it's working the right way for you. When you reach this blank screen, what do you normally do to get out of it? For this phone button, are you referring to the Phone icon on the actual screen (like an app), or a physical button on the phone? I ask because different terms can and have been used to describe the same thing on any device, so we'd just need to confirm that with you.

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
STAN2355

Hi; thanks for your response.

To get out of the blank screen, we have to turn off the phone, then turn back on after a few minutes. The phone button is the icon on the actual screen.

Thanks

Stan

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's continue to investigate Stan2355. When did you start experiencing difficulties with the screen on your phone? Is there any physical or water damage to the device? Does the screen only go blank when accessing the phone icon?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
STAN2355

Hi:

I can’t remember for sure but it seems to me it only occur when accessing the phone icon.  I seem to remember that the phone becomes unresponsive when I push the other icons.  No, there hasn’t been water damage.

Thank you for your help!

Aida, Owner

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is certainly concerning to hear, Stan2355. Is the device currently updated to the most recent software version? Here's a link for steps on how to update your device: http://spr.ly/658484D2k

HarleyE_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes