"Product Name:" finally changed from blank to 'iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB in Gold"
Khanh4o9

Preordered online with the Early Edge special account offer on September 19th in the evening. When I check my order status from within my account, the "Product Name" had been completely blank. Today that blank space finally got filled with "iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB in Gold." Does anyone know about how long until my phone will ship out now that this has happened? The date that Verizon's site said (and in my order confirmation receipt) was October 24th. "Order Status" still shows, "Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon." and tracking number is still blank of course.
I've noticed some people saying their phone shipped earlier than usual while others have had dates pushed back while others just flat out have had no updates to their order status while their promised shipping date has passed. 😕

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: "Product Name:" finally changed from blank to 'iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB in Gold"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand, monkeybuttqueen and dejerru!

We know everyone is super exited about these amazing phones. As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twtter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: "Product Name:" finally changed from blank to 'iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB in Gold"
monkeybuttqueen
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same exact thing with my order except I ordered the 16 gb silver.

0 Likes
dajerru
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here for gold and gray 16gb.  Maybe this week? That would be nice!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand, monkeybuttqueen and dejerru!

We know everyone is super exited about these amazing phones. As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twtter @VZWSupport

0 Likes