Hi Roblety, I understand as a father how you would feel to hear about your daughter being treated in such a way. Let me help you with trying to recover your deleted iMessages. Did you disabled he automatic sync option in iTunes? Hopefully you have created a backup everytime you synched with your PC or Mac. Here’s some steps to use:
1. Login into iCloud with her Apple ID and password
2. Click on Text Messages (if it isn't there your messages haven't been backed up).
3. If it is there searched the messages to find the ones you need.
4. Now go to your iPhone and choose Settings, iCloud on your iPhone.
5. Turn off Text Messages (or ensure it is turned off). I know this sounds counter intuitive but stay with it.
6. You'll see a pop-up. Select: 'Keep on My iPhone'.
7. Now turn back on text messages.
8. Tap 'Merge', and wait. After a few minutes the deleted text messages should appear back on your iPhone.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!