ringback tones
AUTriedandTrue

How can I get ringback tones for my IPHONE 6?  Keeps giving me Error Code SCM248 when I go to purchase by phone OR on a computer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: ringback tones
BrownSugar67
Contributor - Level 3

I called Verizon yesterday about ringbarks they are not supported by all devices.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AUTriedandTrue, I love the option to be able to customize your phone. I am sorry to learn you are having trouble. How are you trying to purchase the ringback tones? At what point are you getting that error message?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AUTriedandTrue

I am trying to buy it from the Verizon Media Store bothon the computer and on my new IPHONE 6.  In each case I am getting error code SCM248.  I have also went to the app store on my phone looking for apps.  all of the apps really only feature ringtones rather than ringback tones.  I have also tried to re-up the tones from slacker but I get the same error.

0 Likes
AUTriedandTrue

And I am getting the error message after selecting the ringback tone I want then pressing the "BUY" button on the sales total and tax purchase page.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AUTriedandTrue, thank you for the additional information and the steps you have provided.  Have you purchased a ringback tone prior to getting the iPhone 6 ? Can you tell me at what point do you get the error message?

TionnaB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AUTriedandTrue

I had some of the ringback tones I am now seeking on my last phone with Verizon...(Not a smartphone)  Samsung Galaxy 3 I think.

I can get to the Media store OK with Verizon Tones.  I can even select the song I want for ringback tone.  But after purchase toatal tabulation comes up, I hit buy and it processes to the SCM248 Code error.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional information. I have sent you a private message so we can discuss this further.

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes
DrewBeFree

I'm getting the same error and would like assistance as well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Assistance is right here for you too my friend, DrewBeFree! Let's get those ringback tones working again. Are you managing your ringback tones online at My Verizon? If so then what error message if any are you getting? If you have not trie dto manage the ringback tones online then here's alink with step-by-step instructions on how to do so.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-22191/

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BrownSugar67
Contributor - Level 3

I called Verizon yesterday about ringbarks they are not supported by all devices.

0 Likes