Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
screen blinking red
fnomnol

I tried to add fingerprint as a security method.   After I touched thumb  as instructed and it supposedly accepting, my screen seemed to shut down and now I just have this red blinking screen.  What to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: screen blinking red
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh no, fnomnol! I know that having a red blinking screen on your phone can be scary, indeed! Let's try connecting your phone to your PC with iTunes, to process a Reset/Restore. Once the phone is connected press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons simultaeously until you see the Apple logo appears. Please keep us posted on how this works for you. Thanks.

TanishaS1_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: screen blinking red
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh no, fnomnol! I know that having a red blinking screen on your phone can be scary, indeed! Let's try connecting your phone to your PC with iTunes, to process a Reset/Restore. Once the phone is connected press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons simultaeously until you see the Apple logo appears. Please keep us posted on how this works for you. Thanks.

TanishaS1_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes