screen moves on its own
jbean306

Greetings:

I have an Iphone 6 that I got about a month ago.  On occasion, the screen will change as if I touched it and will move to another screen.  Sometimes it will change to 2-3 more screens before stopping.  It's really bad while on FB and shopping apps. t doesn't happen all the time.   I have all the updates on all apps and the phone.  Any suggestions???  Like I have a ghost operating the phone...  Very annoying...  Maybe the phone is defective?  Thanks,   Jbean

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: screen moves on its own
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Never heard of this issue but you can contact Apple support to troubleshoot it (or stop by an Apple Store). If there is a defect that they can't fix they will replace your device. You can also go through Verizon (I don't suggest doing that unless you have no other options). Have you tried the usual? Reset or restore?

0 Likes
jbean306

Haven't tried a full restore yet.  Wanted to research the problem and see if anyone else has had this problem.  It's like my phone has gremlins.  I've read other posts from older phones that state may be a hardware problem.

Thks!

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

It may be, but the only way to know for sure is to have it checked. Preferably by Apple at the Genuis Bar or contacting Apple support.

0 Likes