texts and calls not coming in
baileytwins133

My problem started happening with the 4s, after going to verizon to have the resolve the issue they upgraded me to the 6 and that has not stopped the recurring problem.  I cannot receive calls or texts, my phone service "drops" and then after I either reset my network or reboot the phone they messages will come in all at once. This happens 3-4 times per day. I cannot receive any phone calls and can't make calls when this happens either. I've been thru 4 technicians at the verizon local store including the store general manager and nobody has been able to fix the issue yet.  I can use my phone for all other apps such as facebook and instagram but all calls and texts are not coming thru. 
I was upgraded 35 days ago, I have made 6 trips to the store for help with no resolve and thursday I was told they would order me another new phone which i received and have changed over to only to have to make another trip to the store today because the 2nd new phone still did not resolve the problem.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: texts and calls not coming in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

baileytwins133,

I am sorry to learn of the multiple trips made and phone troubles you are having.  It is important to us that we look into this further for you.  Are you able to make and receive calls with no trouble? Do you find yourself to be in one particular location when this happens? The messages you are having trouble receiving, are they regular text messages or iMessages?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
baileytwins133

Tionna

Thanks for getting back to me.

This problem started after the 8.0.3 update on my iPhone 4s, I made my first trip to the store on May 22, the attendant could not fix the problem so I was due for an upgrade and she suggested we try that. New phone worked fine for 2 days then problem started reoccurring.

Problem: location does not matter...I cannot receive or send and text or iMessages nor can I make or recipe ice any phone calls without resetting the network numerous times on my phone throughout the day.

This has been going on for 36 days now, tried 3 phones, still no resolve. Yesterday I spent 2 hours in the store with the store general manager even trying to help and it did not fix the problem. Today I have been on the phone with tier 2 tech support since it is the only phone I have, I finally was able to reset it to make the phone call, talked to a guy that told me I would need to hang up and wait 4 mi Utes, he was going to work on my connection and the. He would call me back. That was at 10:48am here we are almost an hour later and I can't make a call or text now even if I do reset the network settings. Everything says call failed immediately and apparently he can't call me back either.

I'm at my wits end with this problem!

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for the additional information baileytwins133. I know this is extremely frustrating and we want you to have a phone that actually works. During this time of replacing your phone has there ever been any mention of replacing your sim card only?

CandiceH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
baileytwins133

No not yet. I finally was able to escalate this issue to a tier 2 tech support person this morning and they have placed a trouble ticket on it. You may be able to take a look at his notes on my account. 706-594-2453 and the last 4 of the social for my up husband (the account owner) is 5010.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes