texts won't send to non iphone people AND I keep getting repeat texts from both iphone and non iphone people
Marya72

Starting a couple of days ago, I would get repeat texts from friends who didn't have iphones and have T-mobile or similar. Sometimes just 2 or 3 times, but today i got one repeated 10 times. Starting last night I got repeat texts from an iPhone person. 

Another problem that was occurring at the same time is that I would try to send a text to a non-iphone, T-Mobile person and the text would take forever to send and then eventually I'd get a failed message.

I've tried turning my phone on and off twice. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: texts won't send to non iphone people AND I keep getting repeat texts from both iphone and non iphone people
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Marya72!

Let's get your messaging issue resolved, I apologize for the inconvenience! What is your current zip code? Please clarify, is the issue only occurring with T-mobile iPhone and non-iPhone users?

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: texts won't send to non iphone people AND I keep getting repeat texts from both iphone and non iphone people
Marya72

The zip code where I've had trouble is both 92117 (home) and 91932 (work).

I've had the most trouble with a T-Mobile Android user (failed texts and repeat texts)

But I also had the repeat problem with an iPhone user, but I don't know who his provider is...waiting to hear back.

Thanks, I appreciate the effort to figure this out.

0 Likes
Marya72

UPDATE:

The iPhone user who i've had repeat texts from at both zip codes has AT&T as his carrier.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You're welcome, thanks for the additional details. By chance, are you sharing your Apple ID with someone else? Please attempt to turn iMessage off/on and retest
AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes