the track your order page says my phone will ship by 10/3 but I have not received an email that says my phone is being shipped or will be received soon.
Ts8082020
Enthusiast - Level 1

i would like my phone as those who haven't preordered the phone got it before me!

Labels (1)
Re: the track your order page says my phone will ship by 10/3 but I have not received an email that says my phone is being shipped or will be received soon.
omakone
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am in the same boat.  I tried to order the phones for my family through the Apple store, but I was unable to place the order since Verizon said that we would need to pay some type of deposit that could only be paid in the Apple store (we have been with Verizon for over 15 years and are in good standing).  So I went to the Verizon site and was able to order the phones without any problem (other than the typical Verizon, buy this, get this insurance, etc)  I ordered my wife's phone (silver 128gb iPhone 6) said it was in stock and would ship next day.  It did not ship order still says processing and shipping information will be sent soon.  In the same order I ordered my daughter a space gray 128gb iPhone 6 and in the confirmation email it says will ship by 10/3.  I ordered a gold 128gb iPhone 6 plus for me and it says it will ship on 10/31. 

On Tuesday when the silver phone had not shipped I called customer service and was told that none of the phone would ship until 10/31.  I asked why this was the case since the confirmation email said that it would ship the next day by 4pm.  She said she did not know.  I called back and was able to get ahold of someone in the internet sales department, she was very helpful and was able to see that the silver phone should have shipped, she did some checking and said that the warehouse showed 0 in stock.  I check the website and it was still showing that you could order one and it would ship that day, I let her know and she said it probably had not updated yet, but not to worry it would ship out soon and the space gray phone will ship by 10/3.

It is now Thursday, none of the phones have shipped, the order status still says processing, we have not been charged for any of the phones.   I am really starting to think that Verizon's online store is misleading people on the shipping dates.  The silver 128gb iPhone 6 still shows that it is in stock and none of the date on the other phone I ordered have changed.  The online store would be well served to change the shipping by dates to be more realistic.  No one is going to complain if you say the phone is going to ship on 10/10 and it ships on 10/3, but you are going to have a bunch of upset customers if you say the phone will ship on 10/3 and it does not ship until 10/10.

0 Likes
Re: the track your order page says my phone will ship by 10/3 but I have not received an email that says my phone is being shipped or will be received soon.
Julz32
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm afraid you will wait a bit longer & wonder when it will ship. I ordered a 16gb silver 6 on the 15th preorder & finally called Verizon CS this morning as I had not seen any change or account activity. It showed a stand still after I ordered & walked out of the store on 15th. The nice lady stated that it's easy after you order that on the other end all that needs to be done is info from order put into system to get to shipping stage...that never happened. I saw an Apple Store had stock so needless to say I cancelled thru Verizon & went to Apple instead. I don't know who or where the ball dropped but you may want to consider other places if you need a phone sooner rather than later...

0 Likes
Cayy93
Enthusiast - Level 1

I know how you feel. I went to the verizon store a few days before the release date of the 6 and was told i was available for the edge program and could come in and wait in line on friday the release date. So... I did. I went in at 4am and waited 4hours to be told by the same man that i could do the edge program and to come back, that I was NOT eligible for the edge program. So I left, which than my mother called verizon call center and she asked them and told my mother I WAS eligible for the edge program and so she ordered the Silver iphone6 16gb and was told it would be shipped NO later than 10/3 but it is now 2:39am on 10/3 and still NO shipping info. I am very disappointed and upset. I want to know when I am getting my phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cayy93,

Lets figure out where your phone is in the shipping process. You can check the status of your order any time right here: http://vz.to/1D0dwHg

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Cayy93
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been checking. And still no change. I was told i would have a tracking number on friday.... Still NO tracking number. I plan on calling if it does not get sent to me by 4. Im very upset and aggravated,

0 Likes