trouble with iphone6 not working right?
indigosun4

Is anyone else having trouble with their iphone6?  Mine is just doing all kinds of weird things like setting alarms, switching to airplane mode, email not working right?  And its using data in the middle of the night when it's connect to wi-fi.  I was told as long as my wi-fi is connects that wouldn't happen. I can't get through to tech support.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: trouble with iphone6 not working right?
Keira25
Enthusiast - Level 3

How long have you had it? It's still covered under warranty; I'd demand a new one. As for data at night, just turn data off. There are a lot of discussions online on how to save data usage. We have 3 iphone 6s in our family and haven't had any trouble so far.

0 Likes
giants10kyle
Contributor - Level 1

Make sure your iPhone 6 is running the current iOS software which is ios 8.1. That fixes a lot of the bugs. If you are already running iOS 8.1 then take it to a Apple Store.

0 Likes
Chevylance
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine does the same thing. Apple has a one year warranty and you can get a new phone for free as long as there is no water damage. That is if you want another iPhone 6 that probably has the same issues. Terrible phone. Terrible customer service. Terrible carrier. Good luck.

0 Likes