unable to text with sprint user
kfong

I am having trouble texting to my sister's Sprint phone.  Can somone tell me if they know how to correct this?  I just purchased the iphone 6 plus with Verizon and would like to send text to sister's phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: unable to text with sprint user
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

What exactly happens when you try to text your sister? Does she have an Apple device also? Is iMessage activated on your device (and hers if she has an Apple device)? If she doesn't have one have you made sure your phone isn't attempting to send her messages as an iMessage? The questions can go on and on....if you could just give a little more detail such as what you have tried so far...it might make it easier to try and offer solutions assuming the problem is on your end and not hers.

0 Likes
kfong

My sister has a sprint phone that is not an iPhone. We text each other however we don't receive it. I do have iMessage on however I also have the ability to text other non verizon and non iPhone users.  My sister is the only one that we can't text each other. We have deleted each other from our phones and put them back in but it did not work. Thank you

0 Likes
kfong

My sister has Samsung sprint phone that my Verzon iphine 6 cannot text.  The message will not go through. How can you help me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kfong,

Sorry to hear that she has not been receiving your text messages. Go to Settings> Messages> Send as SMS. Is that enabled? If not, please enable. I see from your previous message that you have deleted each other as contacts. Did you have her delete you as a contact and send her test text message before she added you back in? If so, did she receive it? Looks like you do not have trouble sending text messages to anyone else. Is that right? Does she have trouble receiving text messages from anyone else?

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes