voice mail says account has not been set up - don't have access to system. Contact System Administrator.
dancnds

When I tap the voice mail icon on the contacts screen I get the message - "Sorry, your account has no access to this system.  Please consult your System Administrator."  When I dial *86 the message is "Sorry, your account has no access to the system.  Please consult your System Administrator."

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: voice mail says account has not been set up - don't have access to system. Contact System Administrator.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
@dancnds

It's important that you're able to retrieve your voice mail messages!  I would love to assist.

It appears your account may not be setup for the voice mail service for your line.  I would like to ensure your line is provisioned correctly for the voice mail service.  So that I may, please reply to my Direct Message for further assistance.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes