voice mail time and date removal?
guessit
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why would Verizon not give you the option to bypass the time/date and number when you call voicemail to get your messages (*86)....?  My 1 day old iphone6 plus is going to be returned for this simple reason, after spending hours with apple and Verizon tech support I give up.... just plain stupid.  I was told it was because it has visual voicemail, that's not good when your driving and you have 20 messages to listen to!  Ridiculous, you can change the language for heavens sake but that's about it!  After calling voicemail / entering password and going to personal options it gives you only 3 choices (password press 1,  greeting press 3,  language press 5 and that's it..).  Thanks for wasting my time Verizon, my old phone on prepaid service worked better!  Guess you don't get what you pay for in this case.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: voice mail time and date removal?
Weth
Legend

Just tell Siri, "Play all my voicemail"

Give you the option to call number back handfree if you want.

Goes through each new message. You can even tell it to play back message from a certain person.

Don't put your telephone number in a public forum, you will regret it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

guessit, we want you to be happy with your phone. To clarify, is dialing *86 your preferred method to check voicemail or have you tried using the visual voicemail? I have provided a link with the different menu options that can be managed if you are using *86 to check your voicemail: http://vz.to/1Jh6FLQ

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
guessit
Enthusiast - Level 1

please read and do alittle reseach before giving me a canned response......

I can't use visual voicemail so I use *68,  the link you sent is not correct as I explained in the 1st message that there are ONLY 3 choices!! please see above.  Call me anytime if you need further verification.   This needs to get resolved and  "thats not possible" is not going to work if you wish to keep us as customers.  my number is (removed)

>> Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

Weth
Legend

Just tell Siri, "Play all my voicemail"

Give you the option to call number back handfree if you want.

Goes through each new message. You can even tell it to play back message from a certain person.

Don't put your telephone number in a public forum, you will regret it.

0 Likes