voicemail
BARAKE10

I have a iPhone 6plus which has recently started sending all incoming calls directly to voicemail, I went through all of the troubleshooting steps on Verizon but didn't help, any suggestions

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: voicemail
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried disabling the call forwarding? Turn Call Forwarding Off from the Device | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@BARAKE10

It’s important that you’re able to successfully receive all of your calls as expected using your iPhone 6 Plus device. When did this problem begin? Are you able to make calls on your device? Also, have you tried what @Ann154 suggested? Please let us know so that we can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BARAKE10, we want to ensure you can receive your calls without issue. Ann154 provided a great option to verify. Another option to check is your Do Not Disturb (DND) mode. You'll want to make sure DND is not turned on. You can do so as follows:  https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-207150/

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes