what happen to the response from Verizon
earbird
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon Rep said "lets look into this,

I preordered an iphone 6 plus 128 space grey and got an email  confirmation at 6:27am EST.

during the order process the deliver by was 9/19 and the confirmation went to 10/14.

Later that day fraud department wanted a confirmation about the order and getting through was terrible.

Any way in limbo as to what is the actual date of delivery and why did it go to a month ahead of preorder delivery date.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: what happen to the response from Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your concerns regarding your order status earbird! Your order should be completed and delivered by the date provided in the order confirmation email you received when you placed your order. However, you mentioned that our Fraud departement needed some confirmation. I recommend contacting our Fraud department at this link https://www.verizonwireless.com/fraud/ to ensure that all is clear with them.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your concerns regarding your order status earbird! Your order should be completed and delivered by the date provided in the order confirmation email you received when you placed your order. However, you mentioned that our Fraud departement needed some confirmation. I recommend contacting our Fraud department at this link https://www.verizonwireless.com/fraud/ to ensure that all is clear with them.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
mallen7321
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same thing happened to me, though mine now says 10/7, I think because I ordered the 64gb version of the 6 plus. So disappointing that Verizon can't shoot straight with answers to these questions, and who knows why mine order was caught in the fraud department. It's never happened before and seemed to be awfully coincidental that it happened as stock for these was limited. Using it as excuse for delaying this shipment? I learned my lesson though and will be ordering through Apple directly or somewhere like BestBuy in the future.

I've filed a complaint with the BBB in regards to this issue with them. Chances are nothing will come of it and I'll never see a resolution till after they get their heads out of the arses.

0 Likes
earbird
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon ,I finally got through to the Fraud dept (65min wait) and they said the order went through as if what are you calling about attitude .

0 Likes