why cant i set up my voice mail it is frozen
namasted

I tried to set my voice mail and i did pass word now its stuck on setting up voicemail what to do

iPhone 6

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: why cant i set up my voice mail it is frozen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

namasted,

This isn't what we want to see. Making sure your voicemail is set up is key & we're here to make sure we get this resolved. Thank you for the information provided. Let's do what is called resetting the network settings. With doing these steps, nothing will be erased from the phone other than the wifi; which can be re-added after this process is complete.

Please follow these steps:
1.From the Home screen, navigate: Settings > General > Reset.
2.Tap Reset Network Settings.
3.Enter the 4-digit passcode.
4.Tap Reset Network Settings

The phone will restart & then please go back into voicemail to set up the voicemail again. Please keep us posted on the progress.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

naasted- We know how important it is to get your messages so let's get this up and running as quickly as possible! For clarification purposes, when you say that it is "stuck" what do you mean? Is the screen frozen or will the voicemail automated setup not let you past a certain point? If so, where is it getting stuck?
NicholeK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
namasted

went thru the process and its frozen and the screen says setting up voicemail and its been like that for two days and cant get out of it

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

namasted,

This isn't what we want to see. Making sure your voicemail is set up is key & we're here to make sure we get this resolved. Thank you for the information provided. Let's do what is called resetting the network settings. With doing these steps, nothing will be erased from the phone other than the wifi; which can be re-added after this process is complete.

Please follow these steps:
1.From the Home screen, navigate: Settings > General > Reset.
2.Tap Reset Network Settings.
3.Enter the 4-digit passcode.
4.Tap Reset Network Settings

The phone will restart & then please go back into voicemail to set up the voicemail again. Please keep us posted on the progress.

AliciaS_VZW

0 Likes