why did verzion charge me a month advance with edge program
fredoak
Enthusiast - Level 2

why did Verizon charge me a month advance with edge program and I'm an existing customer if I knew I would had never upgrade and no one told me at verizon that this would happen

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: why did verzion charge me a month advance with edge program
Loquat
Master - Level 1

I'm a current customer as well...and have been one for many years.  I'm on the EDGE plan and what you're probably seeing is your first EDGE payment along with taxes.  If this is your first EDGE agreement then I'm sure the first bill is a shock...but trust me, it'll look a lot like it's supposed to on your next statement.  It's just initially high because you're paying taxes on (if iPhone 6) at least $600+ dollars.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
hnlxhi808
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a galaxy note 3 that's on edge and they charged the first payment and another for the taxes. When I had it on my statement I called and asked that's what they told me. It's a one time charge.

0 Likes
fredoak
Enthusiast - Level 2

but for current customer

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Exactly how does it break down? If it was prorated or in advance it would have dates.

hnlxhi808
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes for current customers. I've been with Verizon many years and first time with edge and they told me it was taxes

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

I'm a current customer as well...and have been one for many years.  I'm on the EDGE plan and what you're probably seeing is your first EDGE payment along with taxes.  If this is your first EDGE agreement then I'm sure the first bill is a shock...but trust me, it'll look a lot like it's supposed to on your next statement.  It's just initially high because you're paying taxes on (if iPhone 6) at least $600+ dollars.

0 Likes