620-0
jeffersmtj

I keep getting theses messages.  What does this mean //VZWCH-ADS:MKIND=SAS;UI=1;CONT=7,0,0;

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: 620-0
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jeffersmtj, bizarre messages certainly would have me wondering what was happening. Let's work on getting to the bottom of this. Do you recall recently adding any new apps, games or software? What make and model phone do you have?

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
robertw900

I've received the same 620-0 message 7 times in about the last hour and a half on my iPhone X.  It reads //VZWCH-ADS:MKIND-SAS;UI=1;CONT=,."  The quotation marks actually appear under the period, but I couldn't figure out how to type it the way it appeares on my phone.  The only software change on my phone recently has been activating Messages+ in response to a text saying my old Messages app was going away.  The messages appear only in the old Messages app and do not appear in the Messages+ app.  I have noticed that I received several of the messages while I was playing the game Bejeweled Classic for the first time in a long time.  I have also recently requested a one month International Travel Plan be activated for my account on October 12th.  These are the only changes I know of on my phone in recent days.  Any help you may provide in understanding and stopping these unwanted messages would be appreciated.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Jncheree
Enthusiast - Level 1

I keep getting this same message too?!?! What is it, lol 

Joni Cheree Holbrook
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Did you recently move from a feature phone to a smartphone? It appears to be related to Backup Assistant. 

-David

0 Likes
Jncheree
Enthusiast - Level 1

No I haven't switched phones 

Joni Cheree Holbrook
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying, Jncheree. How long have you been received these messages for?

*Gert

0 Likes