Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anybody who pre ordered a 7 plus 9/9 at 4am or later get theirs yet or it's shipping now?
caryrae73

I ordered my 128gb black 7 plus at 4am on the 9th and am still waiting for it to be shipped. My shipment date is 9/23. Just curious if anybody who ordered around 4am central time or later have gotten their phone already or its being shipped now?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anybody who pre ordered a 7 plus 9/9 at 4am or later get theirs yet or it's shipping now?
danamd89

I ordered iPhone 7plus 32 GB Rose Gold at 3:30 PM on 9/9 and my card was charged yesterday-- got tracking info-says 2 business day shipping will be here by 9/20 at 8PM

0 Likes
Re: Anybody who pre ordered a 7 plus 9/9 at 4am or later get theirs yet or it's shipping now?
Bmoore1994
Novice

What was your original ship date?

0 Likes
BEdmonds8

i ordered at 3:42am... same model and color.... 9/23 and nothing on my CC yet.

ROSBLA59

I ordered 32 matte black plus at 6:05am. Got shipping info Saturday at 7:01am. Order location N215501. Will be delivered Tuesday (though it is already 30 minutes away, so could get bumped to tomorrow) Original ship date was 9/28.

0 Likes
danamd89

Original Ship Date 9/28

0 Likes
whitneylauder

I ordered my Black iPhone 7 Plus 256GB around 4AM on 9/9 and I got a ship by 9/23 and nothing has happened. It's really aggravating to see people who have ordered WAY later in the day get theirs earlier Smiley Sad I sound like a spoiled brat but I seriously can't be the only one who feels annoyed. You guys are lucky, the ones who are receiving their phones earlier than expected. So jealous.

NICMYR25

I ordered at 9am on 9/9 a 32gb black 7+ and nothing yet. Seriously irritated that so many people have ordered later and already have tracking info. I didn't expect to be the first considering I ordered later, but com e on.

whitneylauder

I know, right?! I have a friend who ordered hers in the afternoon and she got hers before mine. It's seriously unfair and I don't think Verizon knows what's going on!

edfrancordgz

I ordered a 7 Plus 256GB in Jet Black as soon as it was available on the site on 09/09 and I have yet to receive an email or be charged for it. The order says it's still processing and my expected shipping date is 09/28.

0 Likes