Anyone other 6 plus users opting for smaller display this time?
sdlemonhead
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have an iPhone 6 Plus, but today I ordered a Black 32GB iPhone 7.  I'm keeping my IP6+ (just in case...), but I'm excited to get the IP7!  I wanted to try something different, plus my folks have the 4.7" IP6 and I really liked the way it felt in my hand.  And I'm not sure if the user experience with a larger screen is really any better than the 4.7"... Anyone else opting/experimenting with a smaller display this time around?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone other 6 plus users opting for smaller display this time?
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Now that the iP7 Plus will be my 3rd Plus model, I've kinda gotten use to it.  My wife has the smaller version and it just feels so tiny since I've been using the Plus model for a while now.  Don't know if I could easily transition back to a smaller device.  Also, I like the fact that the Plus has a better camera. 

0 Likes
Re: Anyone other 6 plus users opting for smaller display this time?
tojhtc
Enthusiast - Level 2

I went from a 6+ to a 6s and may go up again for the 7. The 4.7 size is so comfortable that I am not sure if I want the larger one again. I may not have an option if they only have the smaller ones in store on Friday, but at least I am not wanting the Jet Black.

0 Likes