Anyone with 10/26 ship date share your updates here!
RASJARA
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered on 9/20 MB 7+ 256GB (i know i ordered pretty late) but has anyone with 10/26 ship date had any luck?

Labels (1)
Re: Anyone with 10/26 ship date share your updates here!
likainu
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered the IPhone 7 plus 128gb on 9/16 with a ship date of 10/26. My order still says it's processing

0 Likes
Shpyda
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered 9/19

10/26 Ship Date

256Gb Matte Black

Still processing

No activity

No card charge

Smiley Sad

0 Likes
jkelley22
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered 9/14 but it got cancelled when I made a ticket with apple, but they sold my phone before I got there, and they had no reason to this either... =(

re-ordered 9/22

10/26 ship date

Matte Black 256 GB

processing,

I have seen many in the stores around me, but they are about an hour and a half away and being at university, I don't want to make the risk again. so I am willing to wait, and hope for early shipment.

0 Likes
likainu
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same thing just happened to me. Had to reorder today 9/26 from Verizon and now instead of my iPhone 7+ rose gold coming 10/26 it's now 11/2. Sigh....

0 Likes
jkelley22
Enthusiast - Level 3

I know that some people are getting lucky and their orders  are shipping out 20 days earlier than their predicted date.. so hopefully we can get lucky!!!

PHX0529
Enthusiast - Level 3

iPhone 7+ 256gb Matte Black

Ordered at VZW store: 9/22

Estimated Ship Date: 10/26

No updates since order placed. Hoping for earlier shipment seems like people have had their phones shipped from a week to 3 weeks ahead of schedule. Others that ordered on night of preorder have been pushed back. Hoping for earlier shipment. I think it has a lot to do with where you are located as odd as that seems.

0 Likes
PHX0529
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also feel like ship dates given are worst case scenario. On almost every thread people that have received their phones got it at least a week earlier than expected

0 Likes
KATHOP61
Enthusiast - Level 3

I pre-ordered the JB 256 GB iPhone 7+ 9/9 with a delivery date of 10/26. They just charged my cc for my upgrade fee and taxes.. from what i have read on these community forums, I hope this is an indication my phone is soon to ship..

PHX0529
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hope so as well let us all know when you receive tracking!!

0 Likes