Re: Anyone with a 10/12 Ship Date have any activity?
christhomp
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is this tracking by reference number on FedEx.com?  My credit card was charged last night around 10pm ET, but I still haven't received tracking information yet.

0 Likes
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah it's on FedEx.com. I ordered a new 7+ 256GB MB yesterday, used lilyjane07's method, and I have my tracking information listed. I however, only received a text from Verizon that my order was received and I will receive a text with tracking when it's been shipped. My CC hasn't been charged, and FedEx only shows that the shipping label has been created and will be shipped on Monday the 10th.

0 Likes
Thundr
Enthusiast - Level 2

7+ 128 MB ordered 9/12, ship date 10/12; CC charged last night. UPS tracking received today. No shipping info available yet. Still nothing on the 7+ 128 RG ordered 9/12, ship dates still says 10/12.

0 Likes
SHIRA89

I was charged for mine 10/1 and still haven't received any shipping information. My status still says processing with no expected ship date. Called customer care and chatted with support online and they have no idea why I was charged and are sticking to the, "your phone will ship 10/12" line. What a mess!

0 Likes
benzz11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did you try the FedEx method using your location code_order#?? My card is charged, and my ship date disappeared from MyVerizon, but I can track it using the method posted above by lilyjane07. Verizon hasn't sent me anything, but my tracking shows it will be shipped here tomorrow.

0 Likes
SHIRA89

Yes, tried the location code_order# trick but nothing Smiley Sad The confusion of the customer service people is what is really scaring me...one even said my order was showing up as "on hold" but changed her story when I told her my card was charged 5 days ago. Feels as though my original expected ship date will have to pass before they will start to truly investigate the issue. Thanks for trying to help benzz11!

0 Likes
lilyjane07
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did you order online or over the phone? I was told if you order online they'll charge your card when you process the order but if you ordered over the phone they wait until they ship your phone to charge your card. Also I was told by one of the reps that they are expecting shipments from Apple for the new iPhones this Friday, so maybe they're getting yours ready to ship tomorrow or Monday the latest.

0 Likes
SHIRA89

I ordered online so hopefully you're right!

0 Likes
SHIRA89

Is anyone else still waiting for their phone to be shipped? I haven't received further updates so I'm just waiting it out until 10/12 passes to see what happens.

0 Likes