Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Appraised Value of iPhone 6 Showing up less than $650
wlars

I would love to upgrade my iPhone 6 (in perfect condition) for an iPhone 7, but the appraised value is only showing up as $220, when I answer "YES" to all of the appraisal questions. Can anyone help me and tell me why it doesn't appraise at $650 like the promotional offer states? Thanks for your help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Appraised Value of iPhone 6 Showing up less than $650
BB57

How can there be no answer to this question yet???  My iPhone 5S is appraising at $90.00, which appears to be the standard "trade in value," and unrelated to the promotion.  However, I have to "ACCEPT" this to proceed further.  Not good.

0 Likes
BB57

OK, disregard... I think I just figured it out.  I was doing the trade in process prematurely -- need to order and activate the new phone first.  Gotta remember to read the instructions

0 Likes
bd94s10

I'm told you must do the trade-in via the ordering path. If you already ordered your iPhone 7 you have to wait to receive the device and once activated, you acn go thru the trade-in site and will see the $650. That is what i've been readin elsewhere.

0 Likes
wlars

For anyone having this same problem, once I cleared out the cookies in my browser, all was fine and it appraised at $649.