Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Are they all out?
SCOTOZZY

Is the first round of preorder done? I didn't even get an option to order?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Are they all out?
SCOTOZZY

I see I may be in the wrong time zone? Is it still another 1.5 hours?

0 Likes
pmbsmh1997

12:01am Pacific Time.

0 Likes
kristyhana

still nothing?

0 Likes
CNEWSO01

I've been trying for the past 15 mins

0 Likes
CNEWSO01

I'm finally seeing them.

0 Likes
Loquat

Verizon seemed to be lagging behind this morning. I couldn't get the preorder page to load until 2:13a. After it loaded I was able to preorder without issue.

0 Likes
STEVE6186

Same here

0 Likes
StokedUser

Ordered right when it started working, got delivery date of 9/23. It allowed me to keep my unlimited data fortunately.

0 Likes
RNCCRN9706

This happened to me too! I set my alarm to wake up at 3:00am. Tried to order..nothing. Wasn't able to place my order until 3:20am. I wanted a 256GB Rose Gold 7Plus but decided to get the 128gb so I could get it next Friday. I have the 128GB now and still have 31GB left to use on it so I figured I didn't need the 256gb model.

0 Likes