Bad Service Gig Harbor
jelliott1352
Enthusiast - Level 1

Service in Gig Harbo, WA is terrible.  What is the problem???

Labels (1)
Re: Bad Service Gig Harbor
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bad service is never the experience we want for you, jelliot1352! We'd love to help right away, as we know there are many important reasons to be able to stay connected on the daily. Please tell us, what exact service issues are you encountering? What is your zip code? Does this happen both indoors and outdoors?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
johnnyfaver
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live and work in Gig Harbor (98335 and 98332) and I have either 1 bar or no bars and no data service both at my job and apartment. The last two days have been the worst I have seen and I am considering dropping Verizon after about 6 years of being a loyal customer. My phone is essentially useless for calls and useless for data service unless I am at home on WiFi. This is really bad when I pay you over $200 a month for an unlimited plan for me and my wife and we have NO SERVICE whatsoever. Fix it within a week or we are switching providers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to have your service working correctly at all times, we'll be glad to help. When did this problem start? Are other devices having these issues?

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes