Bluetooth static
ANDSPU6

Sinvery the two latest IOS 11 updates my Bluetooth connection to my car, earbuds, and wireless speakers has had a lot of static. It’s the phone.  I’ve tried working with Apple Support, of course, they are blame 3rd party firmwa rather than their poorly constructed update. I’ve looked into firmware updates for all products, nothing is offered. I’m wondering if anyone else is have problems like this And if they’ve found any solution.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth static
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ANDSPU6, we always want to ensure that your device is working properly and you're able to get the most out of your device with various types of accessories. At the moment, we haven't seen any reports related to the Bluetooth causing static after the latest iOS updates. We'd definitely love to investigate this further for you.

Can you tell us more about the static that's taking place (i.e. does it occur every time that you connect, is it happening throughout the call, etc.)? What's the make/model of the earbuds and wireless speakers that you've been using?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth static
ANDSPU6

Hi, thank you for your response.

I’ve escalated a report with Apple Support. They are reviewing the data and will get back to me, hopefully, Friday. It is all Bluetooth devices: car, Amazon Echo, Senso earbuds, other external wireless speakers. The Bluetooth will connect and work for about 5-qo minutes and it will starts to cut in and out. I reset the Bluetooth and it will work for a few minutes and then do it again - each time getting progressively shorter on the time between cutting in and out.

I’ve found other websites where others are complaining of similar issues. It doesn’t seem widespread but I’m not alone either.

Sent from Andi's iPhone

0 Likes