Re: Call waiting feature
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have an awesome phone JJOHNS1. I'm sorry your call waiting feature is not working properly. We will continue to work on the issue until its resolved. Do you have ringback tones on your line? When ringback tones are active, the caller won't hear a beep, they will simply hear the music. If you continue to have issues, we can review your account to ensure this feature is set up properly in our system.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JJOHNS1

I do not have ring back tones on my phone.

0 Likes
juand_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thank you for the information. We will get this fixed for you. Have you tried to power cycle your device off and on? Are you using a third party app for calling?

0 Likes
mrenna

We will get this fixed for you

Really?

Reboot the phone?  Uh, the issue is with another caller calling me when I am on the phone. THEY don't hear the tone.  That would be generated by your system, not my phone, right?

original post was 2/9.  you have an estimate when We will get this fixed for you ?

0 Likes
JJOHNS1

Yes I have tried to power cycle my phone. I do not use a third party app for calling

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you keeping us up to speed, JJOHNS1. We have researched the call waiting feature for your device and we certainly want to be on the same page. Thank you for working with us.
Our resources indicate that call waiting is not a feature of devices using HD voice (formerly advanced calling). If you have HD voice activated the call waiting feature is not an option at this time. I have sent you a private message to go over additional details.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes