Can I Bypass Activation on iPhone 7+?
MrShneeblie

I know this sounds odd, but I would like to get an iPhone 7 Friday but I don't want to go thru the hassle of activation if I am not going to like it. I have an iPhone 6 Plus now but I want to try out the camera, iMessage, etc before I commit. I would like to use it with WiFi only for a few days and if I decide to keep it - then activate it.

Is there a way to do that?

Thank you,

John

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I Bypass Activation on iPhone 7+?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello MrShneeblie,

We are all really excited for this new iPhone to launch. When you purchase the phone from our stores, the agents will be required to activate the phone. This is a very simple process. You can even elect to set up the device as a new iPhone if you do not want to restore your previous information. After the purchase, you will have 14 days to return the device if you want to. Returning the phone within the 14 day window will be subject to a restocking fee of $35.00.

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes