Can call out but cant receive calls
LORWHI88

I just switched and had my phone activated last evening. Everything seems to be working except I cannot receive calls from any numbers. I can call out, but no one can call me.

I have an IPhone 7.

I followed the troubleshooting flow chart and none of that helped.

Thanks,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can call out but cant receive calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello LORIWHI88!

I'm so sorry to learn of any issues with the activation of your new phone. I'm sure we can help with this. Let me ask a couple of questions to make sure this is quick and easy. Is your previous phone still powered on? Is that phone ringing on incoming calls? Please power off the previous phone, and remove any SIM card that is in it. Then, power your new phone off and then back on, and try both an incoming and an outgoing call. Keep us posted!

Thank you,

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LORWHI88

Phone does not ring and no voicemail is received. But old phone is ringing.

Thanks,

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Welcome to our awesome family LORWHI88. I'm sorry you're not receiving calls. Did you port your number over from a different carrier?

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes