Re: Can't send video by text after recent carrier update
NEIIVE24
Enthusiast - Level 2

Come on Verizon, this is pathetic service, get it together!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NEIIVE24, we always want you to be able to send messages. Do you have an iPhone 7 as well? When did your concern begin? What software version and carrier version do you have? To check go to Settings >General > About.

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LB911
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’m the OP and I’ve given all the information you need to research this problem and still I’ve gotten no resolution. Who can I contact to escalate the issue?

NEIIVE24
Enthusiast - Level 2

As LB911, says, she is the OP and I have the exact same problem.  I also know at least two of the people on my group text have the problem.  2 1/2 weeks ago Verizon just stopped responding to the OP.  So instead of asking your customers to waste their time restating what has already been said, do a little research and figure it out for yourself.

0 Likes
LB911
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I just noticed I had a carrier update pending so I updated to version 30.1 and then restarted my phone and now texting videos appears to work.

0 Likes
NEIIVE24
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for letting me (and Verizon) know!  I found the same eventually, sure would be nice if Verizon could figure out a way to let us know that there is an update pending for carrier services.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LB911, thank you so much for the update. I'm glad to learn that your videos are now working inside your text messages after the carrier update.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this

0 Likes