Cannot send text messages to anything but an iphone.
DALBRE14

My iphone 7 will only send text messagest to other iphones.  All others show Message Send Failure.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot send text messages to anything but an iphone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure your iPhone is working the way it should DALBRE14. Let's get this resolved. When did this issue begin? Are you having any trouble with receiving text messages, calls, or data?

0 Likes
DALBRE14

I am able to receive phone calls and data but have not been able to text or receive texts except with other iphones since I received it on Christmas.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DALBRE14, I know how important it is to have be able to send and receive messages from all of your friends. Let's take a closer look at this for you. Can you tell me if your iMessages feature is turned on or off? https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-207036/ .

0 Likes
lisahe312

I am having the same problem. I turned off my iMessage and then my husband couldn't text me at all from the same type of phone (iPhone 7).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are all set with your messaging, Lisahe312. When did you first start having this issue? Are you able to send a recieve messages from other numbers? Has there been any recent updates on your device?

0 Likes