Customer service is horrible
steph804
Enthusiast - Level 1

Customer service is awful!  Started with an issue with and Iphone7, a known issue that required replacement and I have insurance, last Wednesday, was supposed to get a call back by 1pm.  They were going to replace the phone so my daughter would have it Friday.  No call at 1 so I called at 3:30.  Had to reach my daughter to turn off find my iphone, with her not having service, and expected another return call in an hour.  Still no call, I call again, get it resolved, now they say they can't have the phone to me until Monday...what???  after an argument, and being reminded that they record calls, they agree to ship for Saturday delivery.  Guess what, no phone on Saturday, I call again, (#5) and now after getting very angry with a service rep, am told it will be here Monday by 8pm.  Now my daughter got dropped off for school on Sunday, but guess what, now the website says it will be here on Tuesday!!!  I am so sick of the declining customer service!  I've had verizon for a very long time, but that is about to change.  Funny how you get a message about how they appreciate our veterans service, haven't show us that at all!

Labels (1)
Re: Customer service is horrible
craigrm
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thankyou for your service.  With that said,  verizon does not want to help anyone with problems.

0 Likes