Brandednorton

My IPhone uses almost 3 gigabytes in a week. Help. It’s not WiFi assist

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data usage is way to high. Help
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you looked at the detailed data usage to see which applications are using the data?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Brandednorton

Safari uses a lot and the my Verizon app says it’s used a lot of data under the chat category

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand your concern about data usage, Brandednorton. Ann154 did ask a great question, pertaining to the usage details on your phone. Have you tried going into Settings>Cellular>Cellular Data options and viewed the usage through the device? Also, another alternative you can use to check the data usage would be to log onto your My Verizon account and take a look at the Data Utilization tool. Here is a link that will give you more information on how to check your data usage. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/data-utilization-faqs/. I would like to also dig a littler deeper as well, would you mind telling me how you use your phone for data purposes on a daily basis, have you added any new applications to your device that would consume a lot of data?

ChetonJ_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes