Defective iPhone 7 Lack of Customer Service
JMVANDY1

Please explain why, after 2 defective "certified refurbished" iPhone 7's, after purchasing a NEW iPhone 7, you would allow me to BUY another "NEW" phone and extend my ties to you for another 2 years?  This is not acceptable, and unethical as well. If you are not going to back up your products you sell and at some point replace them with NEW PHONES like were originally purchased, then shame on me for continuing to do business with you for over 20 years like I have.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Defective iPhone 7 Lack of Customer Service
deloused
Master - Level 3

You don’t actually have to extend any ties when purchasing a new phone. All phone models from every manufracturer under warranty with every carrier are always replaced with certified like new devices.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JMVANDY1, our customer’s device concerns are always our concerns too. Hearing that you’ve had your iPhone 7 device replaced twice is very unusual, as Apple devices are very dependable and ensuring that you have a device that work correctly is vitally important. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our Community Member's (<<removed>>) response was correct. New devices include a one-year equipment manufacturers’ warranty, which Verizon honors.  This does not extend your current customer agreement (Contract) with Verizon when receiving Certified Like-New Replacement devices. We also want our customers to be able to upgrade to any new device at their convenience. Since Verizon has now migrated to our Device Payment Program (DPP) there is no longer a contract agreement included when purchasing new devices. To view additional information about our DPP option please visit our website at: http://vz.to/2lLl0cO. Please keep in mind we also offer our Trade-In Program should you decide to trade in your current device when upgrading to a new one. You can view additional information about our Trade In Program at: http://vz.to/2uQmcVb. - RobertC_VZW  

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

<< Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

The phone is made by Apple. Apple provides the warranty. Did you take the phone to Apple?

0 Likes