Deleted voicemail folder missing
Maggie107

My Deleted Messages folder is now gone from my voicemail, so now I cannot delete messages from my phone. How can I restore this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Deleted voicemail folder missing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Maggie107, that's a unique issue to encounter. I want to clarify a few things, to make sure we're best addressing your issue. Do you have any voicemails in your Voicemail section on your iPhone currently that can be deleted? If so, I'd like you to delete one and see if that brings the 'Deleted Messages' option back. If you need a reference on how to do that, you can use these steps: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-206866/

I want you to complete steps one through three, and see if the Deleted Messages section appears. Typically, the Deleted Messages section will only contain any recently deleted voicemails. If that folder has been cleared, it goes away. So I want to see if we can bring back this way first. Please let me know what you find.

John_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes