Device buy out
raiki12345
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ported a number from AT&T and got an iphone 7 on a promotion back in beginning of January, $5 a month for 24 months. Apparently they had issues with the port out and closed my line out which i didnt notice until end of february since initially i was using it just fine and hardly use my phone. Check my bill last month and i had been charged $412 device buy out, i have spent hours and days on the phone with verizon which i have had on another line for over 13 years. They could not bring back my phone number and reinstate the agreement since its been over 50 days. They told me it was not my fault since they shouldve called me when issues with the port happened, asked if i could just get a new number and reinstate the agreement plan and they said they cant transfer those agreements to different phone lines. Now i am being forced to pay the full device amount as opposed to about $120 dollars. Asked if i could get a credit on my account to make up for verizons mistake and was told no. Anyone else have this issue? Really need help and wish i could just have both lines with verizon but i am quickly loosing hope. I shouldnt have to pay for a mistake Verizon made on an agreement.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Device buy out
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Glad to hear you joined the Verizon Wireless, raiki12345. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, and our goal is for you to take advantage of all the available offers. I want to get a second opinion on this issue and look into this further. I sent you a Private Note so we can get additional information and look into this further. 

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes