Disney+
heanlync

I signed up for Disney+ through my verizon account. However, I was billed in November and I will be billed again in December. How can I get this fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Disney+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place for help. We definitely want you to be able to take advantage of the Disney+ promotion. On your My Verizon,  are you reflecting that this promotion has been added in your Add-ons? What plan are you on?

BreannaH_VZW

0 Likes
ANGGIELOPZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

i have been trying for two days to get the disney + channel FREE?

It keeps sending me back to my yahoo account to get a temporary password. When I get back to the Disney website it won't let me sign in with my Verizon account.

This has been one of my worst experiences on this site. I have had a lot of trouble with Hulu and Netflix already.  They have nothing to do with Verizon, yet somehow I expect for one of these companies to make things easier for once,

Please forgive me for ranting but I chatted with someone today and I still end up here.😍

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your continued patience. On your My Verizon, are you reflecting that this promotion has been added in your Add-ons? What plan are you on? In your Disney+ app, under Profile>Subscriptions, what displays?

TabithaJ_VZW

0 Likes