Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Download/Upload speeds on LTE???
SW1952

I have an iPhone 7 (and yes I have been following all the various forum posts about the connection issues - even had the iOS Beta 10.1.4 installed until Apple released the latest 10.0.3 build) and while the latest build of iOS seems to have fixed the disconnect problems, I am very disappointed on the Download and Upload speeds I get considering Verizon is pushing their "Advanced LTE" in all their ads.

We live in South New Jersey (zip code 08831) and if I am not under Wifi, the speeds I get - tested using the SpeedTest app - are generally around 25-30Mbps for downloads and an abysmal 5Mbps uploads. When I drive into work in Brooklyn (zip 11230) it generally is a bit better, but not by much.

So....where is this highly advertised ADVANCED LTE that Verizon is pushing in all their ads??????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Download/Upload speeds on LTE???
Acrillix

Using the ZIP codes you provided, Advanced LTE is only offered in New York, New York and not offered in the other ZIP you provided. The only New Jersey city with it is Atlantic City.

0 Likes