Extremely slow LTE
Bcoup18
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having a hard time with Verizon.  Service is almost unusable when not connected to WiFi.  Either have 3-5 bars LTE but videos won’t load, web pages will not load.  Connection will also constantly drop to 3g or 1x.  I am in the 79936 zip code if this helps any.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Extremely slow LTE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You deserve to always have amazing service! How long have you been experiencing this? Is this only at home, or everywhere? What type of phone do you have? MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
Bcoup18
Enthusiast - Level 1

I wanna day for the past 4 months or so.  I’m typically at home on WiFi so it’s not a problem however anytime I am out the service is terrible.  And it would be an iPhone 7

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bcoup18, we completely understand how important it is to get great service. We are currently working with the FCC to address a service issue for your area that is being caused by a provider based in Mexico. It seems that their service uses a similar frequency to ours, which is cause issues for some of customers in that area. 

We will work hard to get this fixed as soon as we can, but at this time using Wi-Fi when it is available would be your best option. 

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes