False 411 call charges to my bill
happiehours

I have been trying to contact a Verizon representative in person to discuss the false 411 call charge to my July bill.  I have called the 1-800-922-0204, first holding on for over 1/2 hour and then to be on the waiting list, all to new avail.  When I received a call back it was automated and when I said one sentence as to the 411 call, it hung up.  I called 1-877-596-7577 for a representative in person, but to no avail, just receive automated responses, which doesn't understand my issue.  I even went to a  Verizon retail store to discuss my billing dispute only to be told they only answer billing questions they don't handle false calls and to contact Corporate.  Verizon NEEDS to have a live person Customer Relations contact number, NO automation.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: False 411 call charges to my bill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're right here to help you! I'm sorry to learn of any delay with assistance. Tell me, are you saying that you were billed for a 411 call you didn't make? How many calls to 411 were you billed for? Please elaborate on what's going on, thanks! -Jordan