Re: Forum for 7 plus rose gold
BRIALT44

I ordered mine online and it had a ship date of 10/12 and it shipped this week, I received it yesterday.  But as with other complaints I have seen I can't activate it replacing my Iphone 6 that broke just before these came out.  After reading everything I was considering returning it for another Iphone 6 before I even got it, now i'm almost sure I will.

0 Likes
TAMOQU81
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just canceled my orginial order.  It wasn't due to ship until 11/16/16 

Today I ordered the 7+ rose gold 256gb. and it will ship tomorrow.  Very excited

0 Likes
knbrooks75
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did you lose the $650 turn in credit?  I have been on hold for 30 mins to do the same thing you did!

0 Likes
TAMOQU81
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wasn't eligible for the credit. My phone wasn't paid off I have only paid 50% of my existing phone. I have to turn in my phone when I get my new one

i was on hold for about 30 minutes also

0 Likes
knbrooks75
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for your reply!  I will have to ask, if anyone ever answers, lol!

0 Likes
TAMOQU81
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good luck!!!

0 Likes
knbrooks75
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well boo!  I would lose the $650 credit and only be eligible for the $450 credit (iPhone 6), so I guess I will wait for the nonexistent 128GB to ship

0 Likes
lilyjane07
Enthusiast - Level 3

Any other updates guys?? I'm not seeing a lot of movement for the rose gold, unfortunately.

I ordered mine on 9/14, 128 Rose Gold, expected ship date 10/12. So far no updates, no cc charge, nothing. Getting a bit discouraged. I've only seen people getting their matte or jet black phones, but not the rose gold. I was hoping I would get mine a week early, like most people are, but it doesn't look that way to me Smiley Sad.

0 Likes
CHAHIN6
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ordered my rose gold through Verizon 9/29 received 10/4 (7P RGld,256GB)

0 Likes
lilyjane07
Enthusiast - Level 3

I heard the 256GB are more readily available. Not sure if I need that much space, but if I don't see any updates soon, might have to switch over to the bigger one.

Thanks.

0 Likes