Give back iPhone 7 for 7 Plus
EMMANKR95

On Christmas I received a iphone 7 the jet black model (128gb) but having difficulty with the screen size since my hands are so big, I was wondering if it's possible to give back the iphone 7 and pay the difference that it would cost to get the larger model? I'm trying to see if it would be possible and if I could get a price of what I would pay since I'm not sure when it was purchased because I know that you can get the full refund within 14 days but I just opened it 3 days ago.

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: Give back iPhone 7 for 7 Plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EMMANKR95, we know the holidays are always a time for new phones to be given. We want to help make sure you get the phone that you want. We do offer a Worry Free Guarantee period for the holidays depending on when and where the phone was purchased. Do you know when and where the phone was purchased?

MarkP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
EMMANKR95

It was purchased at a Verizon Wireless store near by to me and I don't know the exact date it was purchased but it was either the first or second week of December.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EMMANKR95 We want you to begin the New Year with a phone you absolutely enjoy using. Let's discuss your options. Keep in mind that a $35.00 restocking will apply and you're responsible for any cost difference the phone might have upon exchanging it. Also, it is important to know which store you went to because indirect agents have a different return policy. However, if you visited a corporate location the holiday return timeframe is from November 24th to 12/31 2016. You can use the Store Locator link to help you figure out whether you went to a corporate store or an indirect agent. Here is a link: http://bit.ly/3SdsA

0 Likes
EMMANKR95

Okay so my iphone7 was purchased at a corporate location and the restocking and cost difference is fine, but seeing as it is past 12/31/16 is it still possible to do the switch?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can help clarify this for your EMMANKR95. If your phone purchased during the timeframe mentioned above, you have until 1/14/17 to exchange. The holiday period is extended slightly outside of the 14 day Worry Free Guarantee because we understand that these are given as gifts.

0 Likes