Re: Google search engine will not load when using data. Works fine when connected to wifi.
Mscav219

I am having the same issue. It’s very frustrating. Has there ever been a fix?

0 Likes
Re: Google search engine will not load when using data. Works fine when connected to wifi.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to see you enjoy the proper search engine. To confirm, have you tried different browser apps besides Safari as well? Did this start after installing a new app or update?

0 Likes
ERINTEX

I am having the same issue with my iPhone 8+ for almost 3 months now. I noticed it for the first time when I was traveling back on a road trip from another state mid April. I thought maybe google was just having an outage in the area we were driving through. I can go to bing and search things or type in a direct website, but not google. Other google apps on my phone work like google keep, drive, maps and gmail. But google will not work in the chrome or safari browser. Only habe the problem while using data - on WiFi there are no issues.

What is the recommendation to fix this?

0 Likes
malonejr

I have a same issue, and tried the aforementioned 'fixes' without much success. Any fix?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to assist you with your Google searches. What search browser are you using? What happens when you attempt to access Google? EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Xg Re: Google search engine will not load when using data. Works fine when connected to wifi.
KathNH13

This has been a recurring problem since purchasing my iPhone XR. Happens even with four bars and LTE. 

0 Likes
Re: Xg Re: Google search engine will not load when using data. Works fine when connected to wifi.
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes