Has anyone actually started getting their trade in credit for the iPhone 6 they traded in for a iPhone7?
buddypooh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I traded in 3 iPhone 6 phones in a Verizon store on Oct. 4 for $650 a piece. I just paid my 3rd installment on all 3 new iPhone 7 phones and still haven't seen any monthly credit yet. I called after the 2nd installment and they said I would receive on my Jan. bill..well it's not there. I called again and they said they would look into it and to call back in a few weeks. Just curious if anyone actually starting getting the monthly credit yet????

thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Has anyone actually started getting their trade in credit for the iPhone 6 they traded in for a iPhone7?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

buddypooh, sorry for the delay. We want to make sure that you take advantage of that promotional credit. Did you return your trade in devices to our warehouse via mail or at the store location that you purchased the phones from? Once the devices are evaluated and appraised, the credit will be applied to your account within 1-3 billing cycles. Click the link below to check the status of your trade in submission:

Https://www.verizonwireless.com/device-status/

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone actually started getting their trade in credit for the iPhone 6 they traded in for a iPhone7?
buddypooh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I traded in at a Verizon Store on Oct. 4. I can't check the status with a submission id. It's already been 3 billing cycles.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

buddypooh, we always want to make certain that you’re getting the promotion that you had signed up for. Let’s gather more details regarding this. Did you receive your new iPhone 7 phones in store the same day you traded in your iPhone 6 phones? Were your iPhone 7 phones pre-ordered in-store, or online?

MarkP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes