Hearing and being heard issue
jjohoward18

Most people I talk to say I sound mumbled and can't hear me. I have problems with hearing some of my calls also. Is this an ongoing issue with the 7 plus?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hearing and being heard issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jjohoward18,

Being able to carry a conversation is a vital function of your iPhone. Let's work together to resolve. When did this start happening? What zip code are you in?

DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jjohoward18

Good morning Derek,This hearing, being heard issue has been ongoing from day one of getting my new phone. I noticed it immediately because everybody kept saying, HUH when I was talking. Sometimes to hear someone, I would have to have total quiet just to try to make out what people are saying.

I looked it up online to see if there was an issue with the iPhone 7 Plus, and there seems to be, but they don't know if it is hardware or software. I wanted to know if there was something I can do to fix it. I know one other person who just got a new phone who has the same issues I am having.

Then Verizon is telling me they need to set the phone back to factory settings, which isn't going to do a darn thing for this, because I got this straight out of the factory with these issues.

zipcode is 56073.

Thank you.

[Removed]

personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
LARWIL96

started last week.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate that information, Larwil96. Do you have a case covering your device? If so, please remove the case and let us know if you still have the same issue. Have you done any troubleshooting to try to improve the quality of your calls/sound? You do have an option to get a worry free replacement/return if the device was purchased within 14 days.

JoshuaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I don't have an issue with my Red iPhone 7 Plus.

What kind of case do you have on the phone?

0 Likes
KIMBERLYTAYLOR73

Same problem since brand new out of the box. I thought it was my life proof case. No one can hear me. I have to repeat myself until I get so mad I hang up. Over $800 in a phone that no one can hear you on. I have to use my old iPhone 5 & 6 that I passed down to my kids. I can't imagine I should have to pay warranty for a replacement. It's a known issue. I sure hope there is a fix for this.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

It is NOT a known issue.

If your phone is within a year of purchase and has no physical or liquid damage you can make an appointment for and visit the closest Apple store and they should be able to help you.

If you have any damage to the phone you must go through the insurance company if you have insurance on the line.

0 Likes
czoulek

I can't hear people, so I put it on speaker phone and that is the only way i can hear them.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you are having difficulties czoulek. Let's look into this what zip code are you in? Is the device damaged? Did you recently get a new case or screen protector?

JoeL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes