Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hold time on screen
ANIBAR33

On my iPhone 7, how do I change (increase) the amount of time my screen holds before it automatically goes dark?  I recently reset my phone after problems with the new update and the screen time was different.  It drops out after a minute.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Hold time on screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let’s get your device set up exactly as you wish, ANIBAR33! In order to update the Auto-Lock setting, please go to Settings, Display & Brightness, then tap on Auto-Lock. It will be on this screen where you can adjust the Auto-Lock time allotment.

Chris

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Have you checked the user manual for instructions?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let’s get your device set up exactly as you wish, ANIBAR33! In order to update the Auto-Lock setting, please go to Settings, Display & Brightness, then tap on Auto-Lock. It will be on this screen where you can adjust the Auto-Lock time allotment.

Chris

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes