How Can I Take Advantage Of The iPhone 7 Promo?
H2OKES

if one of the lines on my account is up for upgrade, can she open her own account and use the $650 credit towards a new iPhone 7.?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iphone 7 promo
andrewt_vzw
Verizon Employee

H2OKES,

Great question! Getting a new phone is exciting and I definitely understand them wanting to get one after moving to their own account. If she has a qualifying phone to trade in she would be able to as long as her new account qualifies for device payment. That is something that we can absolutely go over with her when setting up the new account.

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
andrewt_vzw
Verizon Employee

H2OKES,

Great question! Getting a new phone is exciting and I definitely understand them wanting to get one after moving to their own account. If she has a qualifying phone to trade in she would be able to as long as her new account qualifies for device payment. That is something that we can absolutely go over with her when setting up the new account.

AndrewT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
H2OKES

"If she has a qualifying phone to trade in she would be able to as long as her new account qualifies for device payment"  What would make her qualify.....or not

0 Likes
markp_vzw
Verizon Employee

H2OKES, I want to make sure you have all the information you’re seeking prior to making this change. In regards to qualifying, it’s dependent on the account spending limit which is determined at time of opening an account. For the trade-in promo, the current iPhone traded in must be in good working and cosmetic condition to get the full value for the trade in. For more details regarding starting the account and device payment, you can reach our Sales Professionals at 888-924-7937.

MarkP_VZW

0 Likes