How Do I Delete An App Off Of My iPhone 7?
TexasCajunGirl

How can I delete an app?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Delete an app
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RICHUN13,

It is concerning to hear you are having these issues with your new iPhone 7. With the iPhone 7, you just have to tap lightly for a second to get it to "wiggle" to delete. If you hold to long it will activate the 3D Touch & give you other options like "share".

ChristineJ_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
RMCCAMMAN
Contributor - Level 2

lightly place your finger on the app until it shakes.  Release and push the small x and that will delete the app.

0 Likes
RICHUN13

That worked for my iPhone 5, but with the iPhone 7 when I press the icon it asks if I want to share the app.  I can't delete it and I can't restart it when it freezes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RICHUN13,

It is concerning to hear you are having these issues with your new iPhone 7. With the iPhone 7, you just have to tap lightly for a second to get it to "wiggle" to delete. If you hold to long it will activate the 3D Touch & give you other options like "share".

ChristineJ_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes